...here be dragons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from the middle east of earth.

4 posters

Go down

Hello from the middle east of earth. Empty Hello from the middle east of earth.

Post by Hawk and Dove Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:29 am

Hi,

I currently live in the middle east (Bahrain) to be exact and have gamed all my life, from D&D to WHFRP from Judge Dredd to SLA Industries..and obviously WH40...both table top and online.

Haven't had the chance to play much recently ( not so many arabs interested in killing orcs, they prefer blowing each other up). but like the thought of a place to chew the fat and pick my teeth with elf bones.

so hello and well met ..friends of the polydodecahedron.

F
Hawk and Dove
Hawk and Dove

Back to top Go down

Hello from the middle east of earth. Empty Re: Hello from the middle east of earth.

Post by TheWisecrack Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:36 am

hey, nice to meet you,gaming 40k online you say?

and btw just a note be carefull what you say about arabs blowing things up it might not go down very well with certain memebrs or the admin. study

TW

TheWisecrack

http://www.oddcast1.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Hello from the middle east of earth. Empty Re: Hello from the middle east of earth.

Post by Hawk and Dove Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:39 am

cheers..no worries... the majority , in fact i would have to say every Bahraini i have met have all been lovely....i'm talking about the extremists ( not the ones from DC comics) . and i'm pretty sure they don't visit this forum.

but perhaps the world would be a better place if Obama challanged Bin Ladin to a no holds barred game of WH40K......loser goes to prison.
Hawk and Dove
Hawk and Dove

Back to top Go down

Post by S W Dickson Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Welcome Hawk and dove.

Welcome, and hope you enjoy the community..
S W Dickson
S W Dickson
Admin

https://herebedragons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sucramreverse Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:47 pm

Hawk and Dove wrote:but perhaps the world would be a better place if Obama challanged Bin Ladin to a no holds barred game of WH40K......loser goes to prison.

I just broke out laughing for about 5 minutes, this is the best idea I've heard all day.
sucramreverse
sucramreverse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum