Welcome. I am you dictator!

Go down

Welcome. I am you dictator!

Post by S W Dickson on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Thought I'd pop on the first introduction, since it's me what started this ball rollin.

Variably throughout the known multiverse and internets as Dogma2097, and Tzar Boris. Me real name (must be growing up) is SW Dickson. From western Scotland (Mainly Glasgow, but y'know, have travelled quite a bit) and am now situated in sleepy Ayrshire. Found myself here after a lengthy term with a major tabletop wargames manufacturer...

My aim/goal with this project is to flesh out some ideas to create a different way to game. Something that we can all benefit from, and perhaps bring some actual community back to the wargaming community. I also want to flesh out ideas that I'e had floating around for years about fantasy world A, B, and C. Mainly the extermination of all elf-kind. Got my own ideas about Sci-fi too - and would like to see some accessible universe that works the way I see it happening.

Anyhoo, It's taken a while to get this far, mostly having to remember how to work PHPBB, but here we are. It's a bit creamy coloured, but i thought it was quite easy on the eye... If you don't like anything, please let me know, cos I can tweak the colours.
S W Dickson
Admin

View user profile http://herebedragons.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome. I am you dictator!

Post by sucramreverse on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:16 pm

Mainly the extermination of all elf-kind
Shocked
but then who would we have to fire the arrows??

I like the colour scheme actually, very bright and dark at the same time Very Happy

oh and welcome, even though you were here first.
sucramreverse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum