Greetings from Israel

Go down

Greetings from Israel

Post by poet on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Hey there,

I'm 25 y/o

I'm a Java programmer, in the very beginning of my career.

I started into games with Magic: The gathering, I had a long relationship with that game, and finally decided it was moving too fast for me to enjoy it.

I had a short break from games, but then took up both Warmachine and board games as hobbies.
Furthermore, I have been dabbing in game design for a long time. In our small tabletop wargame community in Israel, I am usually the guy designing campaigns, scenarios, and new ways to enjoy the game.
In my spare time think of game design, and have always wanted to design a tabletop wargame.
I have learned the rules, and have a little game experience with:
Warmachine
LOTR
Warhammer Fantasy
Dark Age

I have a lot of ideas, some of which I keep to myself, some of which I talk to others about. I'm happy for this opportunity to discuss it with a community.

poet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Israel

Post by sucramreverse on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:46 pm

Hello poet.

Do you have any experience with other programming/coding languages? Just a curiosity as that is my field of expertise (Though I have yet to learn Java).
sucramreverse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by poet on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Well I started with Pascal, but I wouldn't call that a programming language Razz
I also know a bit of python.

poet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S W Dickson on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:18 pm

Hey there poet.

Welcome. The waters lovely.
I'm slowly being stunned by the varied members we have. I was expecting a pretty much UK/US split, but here we are in glorious international waters. Excellent. All the better placed for us to achieve world domination. Boo ha ha.

Any, hi, and enjoy, and hope you feel comfortable sharing. It's all very progressive.

content entered on http://herebedragons.darkbb.com by S W Dickson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 UK: Scotland License.
S W Dickson
Admin

View user profile http://herebedragons.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum