Greetings to the void!

Go down

Greetings to the void!

Post by sucramreverse on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:40 pm

I'm commonly known as sucramreverse across the interwebs, but you can call me Marcus. I'm currently in Reno, Nevada, USA. But have lived in quite a few places across this continent. I've been in the tabletop hobby for just about 7 years now. I tend to focus more on the modelling and creative aspect, but enjoy a game whenever I can.

I'm here just because I'd like to support the vision of this project however I can. I've also got quite a few ideas I've had floating around in sketchbooks for quite some time now, and maybe I can give them a home here Very Happy . I also have a terrible habit of thread hijacking, so don't be afraid to tell me to shut up if it's necessary Razz

I might also be forced to bring some sense of humour, since this hobby is terribly lacking of that clown

(Also this smiley reminds me of the Cheshire Cat What a Face , and is my new favourite smiley of all time)
sucramreverse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings to the void!

Post by S W Dickson on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:24 pm

Welcome sir!

It's still much in progress. But Hopefully by the new year we'll be seeing a swing towards an actual community. Probably not the best time of year to begin such a project, but you never know.
S W Dickson
Admin

View user profile http://herebedragons.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sucramreverse on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:58 pm

That is a good point, though it's the best time for me since I have no school and no work, and I don't live with family (not even the same state). So I have the most free time during the holidays...and I'll still be getting shiny new packs of toy soldiers to play with Smile
sucramreverse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down