...here be dragons.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from the frozen hills of the north!

4 posters

Go down

Hello from the frozen hills of the north! Empty Hello from the frozen hills of the north!

Post by Zinkala Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 am

Hi, my name is Rory and I'm a mini-game-aholic. What, not that group? Sorry but it's always good to get it out of the way.

I'm 35 from Canada and have been playing various mini and board games for 20+ plus years. For a long time mostly GW but they lost their charm for me a while back. Lots of interests covering pretty much the full range of historical, fantasy and sci-fi. The last couple of years I've been heavily involved in developing and promoting Armies of Arcana which is a generic fantasy battle game similar in scope to Warhammer.

I figured I'd sign up and see how this project goes. Might even be able to add something useful from time to time. I'm always looking for interesting games that allow for creativity.

Zinkala

Back to top Go down

Hello from the frozen hills of the north! Empty Re: Hello from the frozen hills of the north!

Post by S W Dickson Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:40 pm

Hey there Rory.

Hopefully we can feed your addiction to mini-games! Any input at all is absolutely lovely, from ideas, to writig to clarification. It's all good.
S W Dickson
S W Dickson
Admin

https://herebedragons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hello from the frozen hills of the north! Empty Re: Hello from the frozen hills of the north!

Post by sucramreverse Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:38 pm

*chorus* HI RORY!

oh, sorry. but they should have a wargamer's support group. Very Happy
sucramreverse
sucramreverse

Back to top Go down

Post by SteamPunkette Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:56 pm

cheers Hi Rory! Sorry am I too late for the chorus?
SteamPunkette
SteamPunkette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkala Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Just don't tell my wife you're helping feed the addiction Laughing Lately I'm not spending so much time and money on the toys but way to much time on various forums reading about them. Never too late to join the fun.

Zinkala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum